Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Special Request!! Birthday cards for Grandfather!

































































Here are some of the cards made for Tina's Grandfather's Birthday...You can read more about it on my other Blog right on this post Special Request


If you would like to make Tina's Grandfather's Day...please email me ....here and I will give you his address. Also if you have a photo of the card you send or have put it on your blog ...would you please let me know...or send me a photo if possible. Because of the distance between them...Tina won't be seeing her Grandfather on his Birthday...but would love to see the cards he receives. If no one minds...I will upload them to this blog as they come in and everyone can see them.

Thank you So Much Everyone....the cards are all Totally Fabulous!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Posted it today Ila.
I'd give my right arm to see his face when he gets all his mail!
Viv xx

Tracey said...

I'm so glad he will be getting a mailbox full of beautiful cards!!! I just finished mine up and posted it on my blog...

http://trays-spot.blogspot.com/2009/01/just-little-something.html

Joey said...

oh wow Tinas grandfather is in for such a wonderful treat absolutely gorgeous cards.xxx

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh how fun! Here's the card I sent

Mandi said...

Bless him, I bet he is going to be so surprised


mycard



hugs mandi xx

Sue said...

What a fabulous selection of cards he will have, he will be so gobsmacked, brill,sue.x

Anonymous said...

these are all so beautiful!!! Wow, I posted mine.

Heidi said...

beautiful, I tried to find the tropicaldreams blog and can not and I love that card! All the cards are beautiful but I was hoping to find her blog!